From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ashley Harper
Sent: 12 January 2009 15:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Books on Art Object Digital Photography?

Hello,

  I am working with a private collection of artwork and I was asked about resources or standards in digital object photography. Does anyone have any resources (books, websites) which speak about digital photography techniques when documenting art objects? Most of the resources I found on Amazon talk about fashion studio photography. Hope this email finds you well!

Best,
Ashley

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.

This email and its contents are the property of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it.
All DCMS e-mail is recorded and stored for a minimum period of 6 months.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.