I am interested in whether any museums are selling goods via the web using
the likes of Amazon, Ebay, etc?

I am most interested in museums that don't have an online shop, but it would
also be interesting to hear from museums that have an online shop but are
also selling merchandise via other web sites.

If you are using third party websites to sell your goods - what are you using?
How successful is it? What sells well and what doesn't etc? And are there any
pitfalls? etc!

I'd also like to hear from anyone who has already done some research in this
area.

Please reply to me directly - if anyone else is interested I will happily collate
the replies and pass them on if you let me know you're interested.

Thanks

Linda

Linda Spurdle
Hub Online Resources Manager