Dear MCG'ers,

In 2008, several users asked us to further develop Adlib's Application
Programming Interface (API) capability to facilitate external access to
data held in Adlib Archive/Museum/Library management applications.

We have recently started work on a new API implementation, implemented
in C#, allowing interfaces with SOAP, REST and directly by means of
managed DLLs.

We would welcome input to this project by Adlib users, system
integrators and any other interested parties. To this end, we are
organising a kick-off meeting in February, where we will present the
work done so far and invite discussion about the roadmap for the
project.

The meeting will take place on 25th  February at our head office in
Maarssen, The Netherlands.

If are interest in participating in this project, or if you know a
colleague who might be, please get in touch (email [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or call +31 346586800). The details of the
meeting will then be communicated with all participants directly.

Best regards,

Ian

Ian Rowson | General Manager

ADLIB Information Systems