cid:image001.jpg@01C8332F.13321D30

Dear Colleagues,

Dublin-based Mandarin Teacher required

Xinnian Kuaile!

I am currently sourcing a Mandarin Chinese tutor for a 15 year boy based in
Dublin. He would like home-based private lessons preferably at the weekends
(once a week for 1-2 hours).

If you are Dublin-based and you have the relevant teaching experience,
please do not hesitate to contact me. Rates available on request.

Best wishes

Marcus Reoch

Marcus Reoch

Dragons In Europe

Unit 1L

Clapham North Arts Centre

26-32 Voltaire Road

London SW4 6DH

Tel: 020 7738 8833

Mob: 07766 491465

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Web: www.dragonsineurope.com

 Standard Disclaimer: This message is confidential. You should not copy it
or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the info

rmation only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not
secure and therefore Dragons in Europe does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only
those of the author and not those of Dragons in Europe. If this email has
come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note that
Dragons in Europe may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications