This is my first message.  I have been charged with reviewing our staffing
structure as we are introducing RFID self service in 3 of our Level 1 libraries
and also Sunday opening.
Do any of you who have RFID find that you can reduce staffing levels or does
it just release staff for other tasks such as promotional work.  Do staff and
public find there is a lack of contact between them; how much resistance is
there to self service from staff and public; did you get rid of the counter and
did this cause problems.
A lot of questions but your experiences will be useful
Thanks
Pauline