SLA EUROPE - WINTER WARMER QUIZ - Wednesday 21st January 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!

Here's a reminder about SLA Europe's annual quiz.  This is a great opportunity to meet and get to know information professionals in an informal setting as you battle - festively! - for supremacy in general knowledge.

Sign up your team of up to 6 people - nominate a team captain, dream up a team name and submit your application online via our website.

But do not worry if you do not have a team!  Sign up anyway and we will assign you to a team (a great way to network).

This event is proudly sponsored by Sue Hill Recruitment.

Cost: £10.00 SLA members / £12.50 non-members - pay on the door. This includes food (pizza!) and one drink. There is also a cash bar.

Location: City Tavern, 29, Lawrence Lane, London EC2V 8DP               Start: 18.30.

Please apply by 16th January: further details and booking form at: www.sla-europe.org.