With apologies for cross-posting and incomplete reference

Please does anybody keep back issues of the BMJ Careers section?
And if so, could you look for an advert published in June or July 2007?

We have had a request for a job advert which was published in the BMJ Careers section, in June or July 2007.
The post was a locum cardiologist, at Harrogate District Hospital.
(Unfortunately my enquirer does not know the exact date it was published.)

The online archive of the Careers section on the BMJ website doesn't go back far enough, and we don't keep the adverts after binding the main journal.

Thankyou,

Helen

-----------------

Helen Weir

Deputy Library Manager
Library & Information Service
Strayside Education Centre
Harrogate District Hospital
Lancaster Park Road
Harrogate
HG2 7SX

Telephone : 01423 553104 or 553235
Fax : 01423 553097
Library email address : [log in to unmask]

Library web pages at :
http://www.harrogatenhslibrary.org.uk/