Cure your winter blues with nearly guaranteed good weather and some useful training!

For the Clinical Librarian Conference in 2006 we had wonderful sunshine, for the Study Day in 2007 another gorgeous day. Come to this years Study Day and see if we can maintain our record.  And even if the weather is terrible we have a stimulating day to distract you from the view out of the windows!

 You can find out all you need to know about NHS Evidence from our keynote speaker Carol Bewick, Engagement and management Programme Director, NHS Evidence. Then hear about the new areas Clinical Librarians are now working in. In the afternoon we will be finding the evidence that you may be missing by looking in new places and using new search strategies in practical workshops.  All this is priced at a level that  a credit crunched trust can afford.  We even have a January Sale (early bird) rate.

This day is not limited to Clinical Librarians, anyone working in health libraries will find it useful.

Please go this site to find out more and make your booking: http://www.uhl-library.nhs.uk/CLStudyDayApp2009.doc
Kind regards,

Stephen Ayre
Clinical Librarian
William Harvey Library
George Eliot Hospital
College Street
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
CV10 7DJ
02476865464 (internal 3094)

Whether in acute or community settings, easy and convenient access to knowledge is an essential part of a modern and effective workplace. Darzi Review p.30. http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_085825?IdcService=GET_FILE&dID=168197&Rendition=Web

This message may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages are sent every day by the system. To find out why more and
more NHS personnel are switching to this NHS Connecting for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail