From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Neil Ford
Sent: 30 January 2009 13:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Preferred binding for portfolios

Hi - are there any assessors out there? If so, what is your preferred
binding for submitted portfolios. I've heard some candidates say that it's
ok to submit in a ring binder or slide binder but others have said that you
prefer spiral bound. I'm sure I've seen this written somewhere but can't
seem to put my finger on it - sorry if it's a silly question.
Neil