Dear All

We are looking to expand what we do in terms of current awareness in order to reach more members of staff.

At the moment we send out subject newsletters and set up ETOCs, but these are only for those who have requested them. We also produce a general newsletter twice a year including new books and resources plus any other changes to the service.

We were thinking about a short newsletter to go out more often, but we would be glad of any other ideas including the means of sending it out to reach as many staff as possible.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Kay

Library & Information Service
Education Centre
Royal Preston Hospital
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Sharoe Green Lane
Fulwood
Preston
PR2 9HT
Tel: 01772 522763
Fax: 01772 523491

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the individual(s) addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error then please note that disclosing,
copying, distributing or retaining this message or any part of it
is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system.  Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.

The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted with this e-mail, so although it has been virus checked
before transmission, the recipient should also check for the
presence of viruses.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.  Unless the information is legally exempt
from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and any
subsequent reply cannot be guaranteed.

http://www.lancsteachinghospitals.nhs.uk