From: Thornton Chris (RW3) CMFT Manchester
Sent: 05 January 2009 08:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Central Manchester email

Hi All,

Following our ‘elevation to the peerage’…. we now have a new domain name for our emails.

If you are emailing anyone here it is now:  [log in to unmask]

Please can you update your information accordingly ?

Many thanks (Oh, and ‘Happy New Year’ to all)

Chris

Chris Thornton BEd (Hons)  MA  MCLIP

Head of Library Services

Trust Library

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS FoundationTrust

Education South / Academic Campus

Oxford Road

MANCHESTER  M13 9WL

0161 276 8726 (Direct line); 0161 276 6918 (Fax); [log in to unmask]

Trust Library Services - Here for You

We provide access to...

...skilled staff to help with enquiries and searches

...training courses and current awareness services

...the best available evidence about health care online

...access to electronic journals and books as well as traditional paper copies

...PCs or just a quiet place to relax and work

...NHS Athens accounts

This email and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the person(s) to whom addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please do not disclose, distribute, copy or retain it or any part of it.  Please contact the sender without delay and delete the message from your system.

The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Central Manchester & Manchester Children's University Hospitals NHS Trust.  The Trust accepts no liability for any virus that may be transmitted with this message; the recipient should check for viruses.

Please note: the information in this message may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness for the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal