[Apologies for cross–posting]

Information Assistant

Grade: V

Salary: £21, 887 per annum inc London Weighting

Closing Date: 26 January 2009

We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive person to join us as our information assistant. This varied role requires IT literacy to maintain areas on the organisation’s intranet, attention to detail to help maintain the organisation’s information collection and confidence to help in managing exhibition stands. You will be methodical and have proven research skills.

How to apply

Please email your application form to [log in to unmask] or send two copies of completed application forms, marked confidential, and return to: HR Department, Arthritis Care, 18 Stephenson Way, London, NW1 2HD

Closing date: 26 January 2009

Interviews will be held in London; on 6 February 2009

Full Details / Application form at: http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/AboutUs/WorkingforArthritisCare/Currentvacancies/oZtW

If you would like any more information about the role, let me know.

- Christine

Christine Edwards

Information Manager

Arthritis Care

18 Stephenson Way

London

NW1 2HD

T: 0207 380 6577 (direct)

F: 0207 380 6505

E: [log in to unmask]

Tell all your friends – Arthritis Care has been chosen for the 2008 Telegraph Christmas Charity Appeal. Please tell everyone you know about the Appeal and about our work. Help us to help the nine million people living with arthritis in the UK by encouraging others to give generously. Keep up-to-date with the stories featured for the Appeal at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/telegraphchristmasappeal

Arthritis Care is the UK's largest voluntary organisation working with and for people with arthritis, empowering them to take control of their arthritis and their lives. For information about our full range of services visit www.arthritiscare.org.uk

Registered charity no. 206563. Registered in England & Wales No.529321 and Scotland No.SC038693. A company limited by guarantee.

This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this message in error.