SORRY FOR CROSS-POSTING

 Dear all

 Following on from the successful conference in 2008 at Southampton
Solent University "Exploring the Hinterlands: Mapping the Agenda for
Institutional  Research in the UK", and in advance of the 2009 Annual
Conference at Sheffield Hallam University, we are planning to host a one
day seminar at Kingston University which will explore the theme of
engaging with the student experience through Institutional Research. It
will be chaired by Robin Middlehurst, Professor of Higher Education at
Kingston University; Director of Strategy, Research and International at
the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education.  The seminar will
include case  study examples of practice from Kingston and Roehampton
Universities, a workshop focusing on the collection and uses of feedback
from students by James Williams of Birmingham City University and a
panel discussion on the themes and issues that have emerged during the
day.

We hope that you will be able to attend and attach a programme and
booking form. The event is free but limited to 50 delegates. We still
have a few spaces so please return the completed booking form as soon as
possible to be sure of a place.

Regards

Steve May

Steve Woodfield

Marty Cronje

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131