From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Hawking
Sent: 12 August 2008 19:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Adastra and Anglia ICE

Why not ask Adastra?
Anglia ICE seems to have different implementations in different PAS
systems..
MaryH

In message
<[log in to unmask]>, Geoff
Schrecker <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Mary Hawking

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient and do not constitute an offer or acceptance by Adastra Software Ltd, or any of its group entities to buy or sell any products or services in any jurisdiction. If you have received this email in error please delete this email immediately and notify Adastra Software Ltd.

The registered address of Adastra Software Ltd (registration number: 2939302) is Unit 4 Eurogate Business Park Ashford Kent TN24 8SB. The holding company of Adastra Software Ltd in Europe is Advanced Computer Software Plc (registration number: 5965280) Quadrant House, 17 Thomas More Street, Thomas More Square. London E1W 1YW