From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Clegg
Sent: 12 January 2009 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Politically correct identification of ethnic minorities - and others

I'm obviously missing a link here. Should I be upset at being called a Brit?

2009/1/12 Mary Hawking <[log in to unmask]>

I heard the clip causing offence on Radio 4, and it did seem to me that Prince Harry was identifying an individual in a group before naming him .
The term he used may be considered inappropriate - but is there any politically correct, up to date way to identify different racial and national individuals in England, the UK and the USA?
Mary

--
Mary Hawking