Dear colleagues,

you are warmly invited to two talks in Leeds on 3 Feb, by colleagues from the US and Denmark.

Please ask me if you need more details, or let me know if you'd like to come,

Research Talks, 3 Feb at 4pm, in Michael Sadler B.02.

Dr Yasemin Yildiz (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
From "Turkish" to "Muslim": Gendered Stories and the German Contribution to
the Making of A European Other

Dr Mirjam Gebauer (University of Copenhagen)
"The Global Province. Recent Migration Literature in German"

thanks,

Stuart

Stuart Taberner ¦ Professor of Contemporary German Literature, Culture and Society

Director of the Leeds Humanities Research Institute and The Graduate School of the Faculty of Arts

Leeds Humanities Research Institute
29-31 Clarendon Place
University of Leeds, Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS2 9JT
Tel: +44 (0)113 34 35839
Fax: +44 (0)133 34 35653
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ; [log in to unmask]