*Apologies for cross-posting*

I’m seeking accommodation for two academics and a three year old in Berlin for the months of May and June (with some flexibility either end). Ideally we would like somewhere big enough to make working from home possible for one person, i.e. not have to share space for academic books with space for ‘farmyard animal’ books and favourite sing-along songs. Well, one can always hope for an escape from everyday life!

Please do let me know if you have / know of anything suitable. Also any tips on Berlin with small children would be gratefully received!

Best,

Rebecca

Dr Rebecca Braun

Leverhulme Early Career Fellow (German)

SOCLAS

University of Liverpool

Liverpool, L69 7ZR

Constructing Authorship in the Work of Günter Grass

Available now through all good bookshops, or direct from Oxford University Press at:

http://www.oup.com/uk/catalogue/?ci=9780199542703