thanks Markus, i very appreciate your help.

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:43:06 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] how to count the number of non-zero voxel in a 3d image?
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi
look at fslstats
there are many options: -M, -m, -V, -R and so on.
just type in fslstats and the help comes up.

Cheers,
Markus

2009/1/27 WangPing <[log in to unmask]>
Dear FSL experts,

Sorry again for bothering, is there any function can calculate the number of non-zero voxels in a 3D image?
I have a 3D image, which are supposed to be only lesions  segmented from FLAIR.  I want to calculate the lesion volume, if I know the voxel number I will be able to calculate the volume.  I checked fslmaths, seems no this options.  I am not very familar with fsl, any help will be greatly appreciated!

PS: the 3D lesion image is originally binary (lesion mask), after I do some registration, it became to gray scale.  I am thinking to still  count the non-zero voxel number in the image.

Thanks,
Ping

更多热辣资讯尽在新版MSN首页! 立刻访问!

--
Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch