In fslview, if you display the mask, you can unlock it and add to it manually.
See instructions here:

http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslview/masking.html

Else, if you have existing masks and wish to add them together, you can use fslmaths
fslmaths mask1 -add mask2 -add mask3 -bin mask4
(here I add masks 1,2, 3 together to make mask4.
I binarize mask4 just in case any of the existing masks overlapped (I want all regions inside mask4 to = 1)

I hope that is helpful.

-Dianne