Hi Ping,

as you can see of the manual, there are several atlases available in FSLview. It depends what you mean by "label(ing)" your subjects, but yes, you can use the structures of the atlas you'd have chosen to extract ROI-averaged values of your measure, or identify the location of your significant clusters etc.

Cheers,
Gwenaëlle