Hi,

fslmeants is probably more suitable if you use it with the --showall
option, as it also gives you voxel coordinates.  The output has
four rows: x coord; y coord; z coord; intensity
and as many columns as values you are looking up.

You can also specify a mask (or a single voxel coordinate) and it will
only do voxels in the mask.

All the best,
	Mark