From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Reza Salimi
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] GLM GUI

Hi Cibu,
when you run Glm, you'll have two windows,
one with the name "General Linear Model" and the other with the name "Glm
Setup",
you set your EVs and contrasts in the first and save the final
design/contrast by pressing the save in "Glm Setup" window.
Just FYI, the save one is the one where you set the number of inputs on.
cheers