Hi,

The model that we distribute is very different from the training
set, which consists of the original images and their manual
segmentation.  By comparison, the model just represents
the mean and eigenvectors of the shape and appearance
in the vicinity of the subcortical structures.  We can easily
distribute the models, but not the images in the training set.

Also, I would recommend using the models in FSL4.1
and not the old ones.

All the best,
	Mark