From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Ariana Anderson
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 11:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Nonlinear Registration "FEAT cannot find the whole-head
image"

Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble using the non-linear registration option in FSL,
and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this problem before.  I was told
this may be an installation problem.  I'm using FSL 4.1.1

I'm getting the error:
=======================
Warning:  nonlinear registration is turned on but FEAT cannot automatically
find the whole-head image related to the selected brain-extracted structural
image
1
(this needs to end in "_brain").

If this is not changed, the non-linear registration will use brain-extracted
images instead of whole-head images; this is suboptimal.

This happens when I use the FSL GUI and use Melodic.  It doesn't seem to
depend on the file I'm using, as I've received it with a few datasets.

Thank you,

Ariana