Dear Friends of Wisdom,

Please find attached the 4th FOW Newsletter.

I would like to thank Nick Maxwell, Harvey Sarles, Chris Thomson, Thomas Daffern, Brian Cariss, and Chris Lucas for their contributions.

I hope to be able to release the Newsletter as a quarterly. Whether this is possible depends on the contributions of FOW members. If anyone is interested in contributing an article or book review to the next issue of the Newsletter, or wishes to include news of some up and coming event that may be of interest to FOW members, then please send me submissions by the 21st April.

Articles should be between 1500-2000 words in length and book reviews should be approximately 500 words in length. Any subject or review related to 'wisdom-inquiry', higher education, or the activities of the FOW will be most welcome.

Please send all submissions and correspondence to me directly at

and do not post them on the list.

all the best,

Karl Rogers