hi everyone,
two films that got my pulse racing and that I couldn't wait to tell everyone about and share my enthusiasm with (these are the
criteria?) were, 'Heartbeat Detector' and 'Couscous' . Both these movies engaged me emotionally, intelectually and left me with
that palpable sense of having experienced something unique to the cinema. Check em out.
Oh and by the way, being enthusiastic about the 'Bourne' movie is entirely legitimate and doesn't need the self depreciating
rhetoric.
peace
to all
alan

A. Fair
IDS

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

*
*