If you want to be removed from this list, the ways to do it are:

1) Go to www.jiscmail.ac.uk, log in and go to evidence-based-health on
your "Subscribed lists".  From here you can sign off by clicking the
Leave button.

Obviously, you need a login to do this.  This has the advantage that you
can manage  subscriptions to multiple lists from the one place.

2) If that doesn't work, please email
[log in to unmask], rather than the list itself,
so that we keep the admin traffic off the list.

Many thanks

Douglas Badenoch