Rather than engaging in ad-hominem attacks and cheap propaganda, we should be engaging with the issues. As the UN special rapporteur for human rights, Richard Falk, said:

"The recent developments in Gaza are especially disturbing because they express so vividly a deliberate intention on the part of Israel and its allies to subject an entire human community to life-endangering conditions of utmost cruelty. The suggestion that this pattern of conduct is a holocaust-in-the-making represents a rather desperate appeal to the governments of the world and to international public opinion to act urgently to prevent these current genocidal tendencies from culminating in a collective tragedy.  " (http://www.transnational.org/Area_MiddleEast/2007/Falk_PalestineGenocide.html)

If you don't want to be part of such a group, that is your choice. All others are welcome to join and should not be intimidated by such a bigoted statements.

Ziyaad