good idea Mr. Seddon. I expect a superb scholarly product. Verso will
surely publish the serious scholarly papers that will come out of it.  Der
Guardian will surely review it favorably. I attach a contribution towards
the graphic design.

AGD

ps, maybe you could also use the title "My Struggle" in the example of
another fruitful colleague.