Happy New Year to you all.

Regards

Eddie

Forwarded on behalf of the BLU CETL

**************************************************************************************************************

Dear Colleagues

On-line registration is now open to attend the The Fourth International Blended Learning Conference: “Engaging Students in the Curriculum” and to remind you that the deadline to submit an abstract to present at the Conference is Monday 19 January.

The Conference is being run by the University of Hertfordshire’s Blended Learning Unit in partnership with the Higher Education Academy, and in association with the University of Calgary and the University of Queensland and will be held on the 17th and 18th June 2009 at the de Havilland Campus.

The aims of the conference are to explore the varied ways in which we engage students in the curriculum.

Call for Papers, Case Studies and Posters

The conference committee invite the submission of contributions for the Fourth International Blended Learning Conference. Contributions are sought on a range of topics around engaging students in the curriculum. These might include, but are not restricted to: curriculum design, computer supported collaborative learning, computer aided assessment, learning materials and learning objects, change management strategies and institutional policies. We would particularly welcome submissions from students telling us about their expectations and experiences.  To submit an abstract visit  www.herts.ac.uk/blu for more details together with on-line submission.

Delegate Registration

If you would like to attend the Conference either in person or virtually via Elluminate please go to www.herts.ac.uk/blu to access the on-line registration form.

Early bird registration up to the 30 April is £100 per day and Virtual attendance is £50 for the two days. Accommodation at de Havilland Campus is £50 per night and the Conference Dinner is £40.

Many thanks and if you have any queries please contact Liz Mellor at [log in to unmask] .

Liz Mellor

LTI/BLU Administrator

University of Hertfordshire

College Lane Campus

Hatfield

AL10 9AB

Tel: 01707 281316

www.herts.ac.uk/blu

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131