Colleagues,

*DART-Europe portal for European research theses*

For a European view of full-text research theses, look at the
DART-Europe portal at http://www.dart-europe.eu. The portal currently
provides access to just under 100,000 full-text research theses from 12
European countries - including from some national aggregation services.

Further European partners will shortly join DART-Europe. Ethos will
appear as a partner in due course, with the Ethos metadata being
harvested into the DART-Europe portal.

DART-Europe is a service which is run by LIBER, the Association of
European Research Libraries (see http://www.libereurope.eu).

Paul Ayris
Director of UCL Library Services
& Vice-President, DART-Europe