Dear All

We pay support workers if there is less than 7 days notice.

If there is a genuine medical/disability reason for non-attendance e.g
hospital appointment or chronic fatigue then we will allow the support
worker to take notes (if we know in advance!).

Otherwise wait 20 minutes, phone office and leave site.

Ann

Ann Crocker-Smith | DDS (Deaf and Disabled Support) Programme Manager |
Deaf Education and Learning Support| City Lit

T: 020 7492 2722 | F: 020 7492 2743 | Minicom: 020 7492 2746 |
Mobile/SMS: 07781 478651 (office) | www.citylit.ac.uk