Apologies for cross posting.  Please circulate the Call to relevant colleagues or associates.

***

REMINDER: The Deadline to submit Expressions of Interest is 12 noon, Friday 16 January 2009

Research Seminar Series 2009: Access and Success for All

(Open to all UK Higher Education Institutions, and Further Education Colleges delivering Higher Education)

This second series, offered by the Academy in association with Action on Access and Equality Challenge Unit, builds on the success of the first seminar series delivered in 2007-8 as part of the work of the Disability Equality Partnership.  The series invites the sector to promote research and evidence that has informed institutional policy and/or practice to address the diversity agenda and support success for all students.

Please note that there are four strands to this seminar series.  For more details on the strands and how to submit, please visit: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/ourwork/learning/disability/national_research_seminar

Please do not hesitate to contact [log in to unmask] if you have any queries.

Regards,

Kit

Dr Kit Fan

Project Officer

Tel. +44 (0) 1904 717500 ex 3324

Fax. +44 (0) 1904 717505

The Higher Education Academy

Innovation Way

York Science Park

Heslington

York

YO10 5BR

www.heacademy.ac.uk

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131