I am out of the office until Tuesday the 30th of December.

Visit our web site at http://www.bso.ac.uk for latest news and information, and to find out about our range of courses and patient services.

The British School of Osteopathy, 275 Borough High St, London SE1 1JE
Registered Charity No. 312873  Registered in England & Wales; Company Number 146343
Confidentiality:  This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and  is intended solely for the addressee.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message which do not relate to the official business of the BSO shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.  If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please inform the sender of this email by sending a return email to the address above, and then delete the e-mail and your response from your system.

Viruses:  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should take full responsibility for virus checking.  BSO will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

Security Warning:  Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when emailing us.

Privacy:  We reserve the right to read any email or attachment entering or leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.