Hi Anne,

Many nursing programs in US universities and colleges follow these guidelines (or a modified version).

http://www.sreb.org/programs/Nursing/publications/adareport.asp

Hope this helps,
Donna

Donna Maheady, Ed.D., ARNP

(561) 627-9872, (561) 776-9254 (Fax), (561) 776-9442 (TTY)
Founder and President www.ExceptionalNurse.com
Donations accepted with "Exceptional" thanks!
Author of Nursing Students with Disabilities Change the Course, winner of the AJN 2004 Book of the Year Award, available at www.epbookstore.com and Leave No Nurse Behind: Nurses Working with disAbilities available at www.iuniverse.com.