Ah - hey emma, this is Paul - i've set this e-mail up for all the dis-forum e-mails - to maintain my sanity!

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM, Uden, Emma L. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I wondered how other HE institutions manage the arrangements for students who have been recommended software such as Dragon or screenreaders in examinations/in class tests. For example who provides the equipment and software, who sets this up ready for the exams-transfering voice files etc, do you have someone on standby in case of technical failure? Does anyone use a non medical helper as a scribe or reader instead?

Feedback much appreciated,
Emma.

Emma Uden
Disability Adviser