Hi Anne,

Many nursing programs in US universities and colleges follow these
guidelines (or a modified version).

_http://www.sreb.org/programs/Nursing/publications/adareport.asp_
(http://www.sreb.org/programs/Nursing/publications/adareport.asp)

Hope this helps,
Donna

Donna  Maheady, Ed.D., ARNP
(561) 627-9872, (561) 776-9254 (Fax), (561)  776-9442 (TTY)
Founder and President _www.ExceptionalNurse.com_
(http://www.exceptionalnurse.com/)
Donations  accepted with "Exceptional" thanks!
Author of Nursing Students with  Disabilities Change the Course, winner of
the AJN 2004 Book of the Year  Award, available at _www.epbookstore.com_
(http://www.eplibrary.com/)   and Leave No Nurse Behind: Nurses Working with
disAbilities available at  _www.iuniverse.com_ (http://www.iuniverse.com/) .

In a message dated 1/8/2009 8:19:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,