From: "Anne Kane" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:36 PM
Subject: employment and training guidance on reasoable adjustments

Hi

I am doing a piece of research to identify existing guidance relating to
reasonable adjustments in the workplace and education setting for nurses and
midwives (and other relevant professionals).

Are any subscribers to this list aware of guidance on reasonable adjustments
used by training/educational or employing organisations. It may be that the
policy is called something like guidance on training/employment of disabled
nurses/midwives or guidance on disability equality and inclusion. I am
trying to identify practical guidance as much as possible.

I'd be grateful for any documentation and practice documents that anyone can
advise of - or any other relevant information such as where there is a known
lack of guidance.

Thanks!

Anne Kane