Hi Mikael,

Thanks. I'm happy to stick with the simple DT matching model, for now
anyway.

Sorry, my point was really only that section 3 uses the term "Resource
Constraint", but doesn't tell me which constraints are "resource
constraints" (whereas for the "Property Constraint" case we do have a
section heading in section 6 listing the constraints which are "Property
Constraints")

So I think all I was asking for was a heading in section 5 specifying
which constraints are "Resource Constraints" (even if there is only one
constraint in that category!)

Also, does this mean that a "Resource Class Constraint" is a requirement
in a DT? I think it does? If so, the doc needs to make that clear, I
think?

Pete
---
Pete Johnston
Technical Researcher, Eduserv Foundation
+44 (0)1225 474323
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/
http://efoundations.typepad.com/efoundations/