Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law
School of Law
University of Leeds

Lectureship in Criminology/Criminal Justice (Available from 1 May 2009)
(Job reference: 316146)

We wish to appoint a lecturer to contribute to our undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. You will have a defined programme of research, evidence of a capacity to produce high quality research and be expected to contribute to teaching in one or more of the following subject areas: 'youth crime and justice', 'victims/victimology', 'restorative justice', 'criminological theories' and/or 'criminal justice'. You will work within the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies - a recognised 'peak of research excellence' within the University - and contribute to its research profile and standing.

Further details about the position is available from http://hr.leeds.ac.uk/jobs/ViewJob.aspx?CId=3&JId=78

Further details about the School of Law and Centre for Criminal Justice Studies are available at: http://www.law.leeds.ac.uk

Salary: Grade 7 (£29,704 - £35,469 p.a) or Grade 8 (£36,532 - £43,622 p.a.)

Informal enquiries:
Head of School, Professor Roger Halson, tel +44 (0)113 343 1881, email [log in to unmask], or Professor Adam Crawford, Director of the Centre for Criminal Justice Studies, tel +44 (0)113 343 5045, email [log in to unmask]

Closing date: 27 February 2009

Professor David S. Wall,
Centre for Criminal Justice Studies,
School of Law,