Have you got a photo?

With anorak off:

I don't think this graffitti relates to trainspotting. There is a highly
structured and elaborate series of rituals involving trainspotting, and
in my observation this does not include grafitti. Indeed, it does not
always involve direct communication at all. I would suggest this is
probably something to do with railway operations and station staff than
trainspotting.

With anorak on:

'GW 2610' probably refers to a Great Western locomotive No.2610. This
was one of the last to be built of the 'Aberdare' class of 2-6-0
locomotives (numbered 2600-2680), which were built at Swindon between
1900 and 1908. These were designed for hauling goods trains, and stayed
in service until the late 1930s. Some were kept in reserve during the
war. Some detailed research will tell you the history of this locomotive
and when and where this locomotive was shedded; Taunton was a key part
of the west country network.

Good luck!

Paul