From: Harris Carl (R3) BCH <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] FW: FW: NSIP Applied Psychology Conference on Communities of Influence
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, 9 January, 2009, 2:58 PM

Dear All

Is it still ok to say “Happy New Year”?

I am forwarding details of this conference for your information. It is being organized by Fabian Davis, whom some may remember presenting at the Newcastle Community Psychology conference.

The conference is part of a programme of work which “has been designed to enable Foundation Trusts and aspirant Trusts to involve their new Governors and Members in the process of engaging their local communities of interest, place and culture, to promote, support and sustain the social inclusion of working age adults with mental health problems.”

It looks as though places are allocated first of all to trusts which are participating in the programme.

Cheers

Carl

This material has been checked by us for computer viruses using
CA Etrust ITM and although no virus has been found by us, we cannot
guarantee that it is completely free from such problems and we do not
accept any liability for loss or damage which may be caused. This
communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Any information, materials, graphics, and/or opinions posted by the
sender are those of the respective sender and do not necessarily reflect
the opinion of Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust unless
explicitly stated to the contrary.
___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderators: Rebekah Pratt ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])