Hmm, is this to point out that the list has been here before (and still not managed to find a solution!?!).

While I do think that there is value and importance in having a forum (just) for debate and dialogue to occur, where perhaps there needs not to be any definite consensus i also think that if there is 'community psychology' in the UK then one of its most vital purposes must be to work in mindful action against oppression and marginalisation. While finding a collective 'voice' (both in terms of content and process) is obviously difficult and problematic, where can it be found if not on this list? Where else to people committed to 'CP' values go for solidarity?

Alison