From: Annie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] The War in Gaza -from Paul Duckett
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 10:04 AM

Yes; thanks Paul for putting this together, and Wendy for raising it and I agree with Bob.

Also agree with others who note that there are other atrocities that do not reach the headlines.

Annie

Annie Mitchell

Clinical Director,

Doctorate in Clinical Psychology,

School of Applied Psychosocial Studies,

Faculty of Health and Social Work,

University of Plymouth,

Peninsula Allied Health Collaboration,

Derriford Road,

Plymouth,

Devon

PL6 8BH

Phone  Programme Administrators:
Jane Murch, Emma Hellingsworth

01752 233786

Please note I  work 3 days per week:

usually Monday, Tuesday & either Wednesday or Thursday.