Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10053, phase=RECEIVE, target=10.0.0.37:2306). The server is probably not started. JISCMail - COMMUNITYPSYCHUK Archives

Please unsubscribe me.

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

From: jacqui lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:53:57 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Proposal to the BPS for a Community psychology Section

Well done Jacqui for all your hard work and thanks to all the people who contributed to this!
Best of luck, i hope they welcome the proposal!
Jacqui

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:35:04 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

Following work by a sub-group of people on this discussion list, I attach the (almost) final version of the proposal that will be submitted to the BPS in February. The only section to be completed is the executive summary, following which the pagination will be adjusted.

This proposal has gone through a number of iterations in its development; however we are still able to make adjustments if there are any concerns about the statements contained herein. (Please let me know about these off-list – email address below).

The current position is that the document has gone to the 55 chartered psychologists / fellows of the BPS who have offered support thus far, for their response, and they have been asked to reply as follows:

If you are willing to provide your support for this proposal, in order for us to submit the documentation correctly:

We need to submit the documentation to the BPS by 6 February, in order for it to be considered by the Research Board at their next meeting on 24 February, so any responses are needed by next Tuesday morning, 3 February.

You are welcome to forward this to any additional colleagues not listed in Appendix A.

Best wishes,

Jacqui

Declaration of support for a proposed Community Psychology Section of the British Psychological Society

"I am a Fellow/Associate Fellow/Chartered Psychologist of the British Psychological Society and propose that a Community Psychology Section should be formed within the Society"

Signed:

BPS number:

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator: Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free Find out more!___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator: Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])