Hi CCP4ers,

Need your help, many thanks.

When I was trying to install arp_warp_7.0.1.tar.gz in my CCP4i (6.0.windows version), it complained as " Failed to unpack and/or read contents of C:/CcprTemp/arp_warp_7.0.1.tar.gz. This may not be a valid CCP4i package.

Then, I unzipped this file, and found out a file named:ARP_wARP_CCP4I6.tar.gz.  Therefore, I instructed CCP4i to install this file, and it works! CCP4i said: Installation of "ARP_wARP_CCP4I6" completed successfully. Restart CCP4i to see the new tasks in the menu."

Everything sounds ok. I restarted pc, ccp4i, and tried to lauch Arp/warp. Then it complained again: Can not get environment variable for warpdoc!
followed by
bad window path name ".warning.main.canvas.contents.protocol"

bad window path name ".warning.main.canvas.contents.protocol"

    while executing

"frame $line"

    (procedure "CreateLine" line 38)

    invoked from within

"CreateLine line  message "Enter job title (use only alphanumeric, spaces, brackets and underscores)"  help  title  label "Job title"  widget $element ..."

    (procedure "CreateTitleLine" line 12)

    invoked from within

"CreateTitleLine line TITLE"

    (procedure "arp_warp_task_window" line 17)

    invoked from within

"arp_warp_task_window arp_warp"

    ("eval" body line 1)

    invoked from within

"eval "$cmd""

    (procedure "RunTask" line 109)

    invoked from within

"RunTask arp_warp"

    invoked from within

".module.menu.action.canvas.frame.t.f_5 invoke"

    ("uplevel" body line 1)

    invoked from within

"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"

    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 24)

    invoked from within

"tk::ButtonUp .module.menu.action.canvas.frame.t.f_5"

    (command bound to event)