>I had a question about flexibility in ligand binding in an enzyme active site.
>Is it possible for a substrate/product analogue to bind in more than one conformation in the active site.

Yes. It is even possible for portions of a ligand to be disordered and not discernable in electron density.

>Since the ligand/enzyme interactions are very specific I am a little confused about this.
>Also which program would you use if you have to refine with alternate ligand conformation.

REFMAC will do this just fine. Just make sure you have the "A", "B" conformers set in the PDB file.

EG:

ATOM     72  CA APRO A   7      -2.619  28.983  -0.796  0.62  6.48           C
ATOM     73  CA BPRO A   7      -2.226  29.044  -0.847  0.38  5.76           C