Dear all,

While searching for some definition of rotations angles I have bumped
into this very disagreeable indeed discovery: google adds now a step
if you want to go to places _they_ consider as potentially dangerous.
You can proceed that have to copy and paste the address yourself or
tell the relevant webmasters to do whatever Google wants them to do so
their pages don't appear as risky. One such place happens to be the
full ccp4 web site.

In my opinion, the real danger is Google.
Time to switch to another search engine?

In any case, I wanted CCP4 developers and users to know.
( the search was done from a home adsl connection in France )

Best regards,

Miguel
--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques

believed to be clean.