From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Margriet Ovaere
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:51 AM
Subject: [ccp4bb] small lines in diffraction pattern

Dear all,

In the diffraction pattern of crystals of an RNA decamer, small lines appeared (see pictures attached). We've tried different crystals but they all showed the same small lines. �Has anybody seen this�phenomena�before and has got an explanation for it please..?

Many thanks

Margriet Ovaere

Margriet Ovaere
Chemistry Department K.U.Leuven