Hi Andreas,

Have you a project set up in CCP4i? Make sure that your CCP4i project
directory is set before you try to start Imosflm. When run through CCP4i,
Imosflm uses this directory to write it's output files.

You can set the project directory by clicking on the
"Directories&ProjectsDir" button in the interface.

Luke